You are all cordially invited to a talk event titled “BEING A WOMAN IN MALE-DOMINATED PROFESSIONS” to be held as part International Women’s Day events in collaboration with Altınbaş University, Health, Culture and Sports Office and Research and Application Centre for Gender Equality and Women’s Studies (TOKAMER) to share the experience of women working in male-dominated industries.
Date: 09 March 2021
Please note that the event will be held in Turkish.
Moderator: Özgür İNANDIM, Head of Health, Culture and Sports Office
– Ayşe Aslı BAŞAK – Port Captain of Mid-Ship Group LLC
– Elif AKKUŞ – War Correspondents of TRT World
– Demet DÖNMEZ – Tram Driver at Eskişehir tram – ESTRAM lines
– Fatma AYDOĞDU – Board Member at Tezmaksan /Member of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB)’s Women Entrepreneurs Committee
– Prof. Dr. Lale ORTA – Former FIFA Referee and Vice Dean at Okan University School of Applied Sciences, Department of Sports Management
– Keziban PARLAK – Machine Maintenance Technician at Ek Engineering Group
Meeting ID: 962 1943 6627