Dear Altınbaş University Students,
A 6-session workshop series on Emotional Awareness through Art will be offered online by Gizem Bodur Atalay, clinical psychologist from Altınbaş University Psychological Support Unit. The workshop will focus on breathing, relaxing and imagery exercises while helping participants increase their level of emotional awareness through visual arts (painting, collage, colouring etc.), ultimately improve their mental health. If you wish to take part in the workshop series, you should:
- Complete the questionnaire provided below
- Email your first and last name, the pseudonym you used when completing the questionnaire, your programme, and student number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email to email@example.com to make an online pre-interview appointment before the workshop
- The sessions will be held in Turkish.
- Participants are not required to have any special artistic skills.
- Participants are expected to provide the materials to be used during the sessions (A list of materials will be emailed to participants)
- The workshop series will be available only to a limited number of participants.
- Regular attendance is a must in order to get effective results from the workshop.
- Prospective participants are strongly required to schedule a pre-interview with the workshop coordinator.
- Pre-interviews will be held on 16-26 March 2021.
- Workshop Sessions will take place from 30 March to 4 May 2021, every Tuesday, from 2.00pm to 3.30pm.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Gizem Bodur Atalay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Psychologist Gizem Bodur Atalay
Group Art Psychotherapy Workshop Coordinator
Psychological Support Unit