We will discuss psychology in pandemic times at the two-day event of VI. Psychology Days held in collaboration with Altınbaş University Psychology Club. All psychology students and students who take common psychology courses are welcome to join us at this event.
- Child/Adolescent Development /Senior Psychologist Atakan Aslan
- Social Media Addiction /Senior Clinical Psychologist Mehmet Büyükçorak
- Gambling Addiction /Senior Clinical Psychologist Gamze Yürük
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy/Senior Psychologist Sarah Merve Ahmad
- Post-Traumatic OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)/ Senior Clinical Psychologist Hülya Üstekidağ Ayna
- Anxiety and Depression/Senior Clinical Psychologist- Senior Neuroscience Deniz Oğur Yiğit
- Relationships/Senior Clinical Psychologist Yusuf Yerli
Date: May 8-9, 2021
Time: 12.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Venue: Zoom (broadcast link and details will be sent to applicants)
The event will be held in Turkish.
Participants who have joined all sessions will be offered a digital certificate of participation following the completion of the event.
For further details about application, please visit @altinbaspsikoloji (https://instagram.com/altinbaspsikoloji?igshid=1jf2iuovtex6j) Instagram account.